you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

#4

#4 has that cool melodic and eerie music with a little bit of a beat, while the others are, while good, still variations of the transformer theme and I dunno if I wanna hear that anymore. You need a cool new sound.

Insane Laser Eye 2 Insane Laser Eye 2

Purty Enjoyable

There is lotsa crap in portal, but this is actually kinda fun. Nice head popping effect, but it still needs to be more challenging. The red heads were a nice touch though.

Spectrum 8 Spectrum 8

Excellent Game

That was an Excellent game. have yet to see a game with that much style and that convincing as a true game. Definitely compareable to Combat Instinct. Great Job!

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Okay, just one question...

Okay that was the shiznat, and I get Robert Downey Junior, Webster and ODB, but who are the police chief (James Belushi?) the lady with the purse and the bum?

fabulous999 responds:

The police chief is a senator and so is the bum. The lady is a malpractice lawyer or something. I don't know, I stole her face off some website or another. She's now known as the purse lady from African Detroit Cop, or at least that's how I think of her.

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

Whew! Got it!

WHEW! finally beat it. Excellent game, lots of veral violence and EVEN a naked chick! (psst: the secret is you are worthless in your boss' eyes, yu have a talent he wants, and you deonstrated it before)